MTPP 2010 Accepted Paper Instructions
1. Final papers should be in LNCS format. Any format problem may cause your paper excluded in the
Author guidelines - http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
2. The page limit of final paper is 10 pages.
3. The camera-ready package should be a compressed zip file (.zip) containing:
- source file(s) of your paper, doc or the DVI file (for papers prepared using LateX or TeX)
- pdf file of your final paper
- the scanned copyright form in PDF
4. In the copyright (consent) form, please fill in the following information:
Title of the Book/Volume/Conference: MTPP 2010
Volume Editor(s): Ching-Hsien Hsu and Victor E. Malyshkin
5. Please submit your final camera-ready package in .zip format through the MTPP-2010 submission
before April 30, 2010. This deadline is hard deadline. The login name and password are the same as
the ones when you uploaded your submission.
6. Authors of registered papers, or at least one of them, are requested to present their work at the
conference, otherwise their papers will be removed from proceedings/the digital library after the
7. At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register at the conference site in Vladivostok
(pay by cash, the local organizers will help to exchange dollars or euros in rubls.) For details of
registration, please check the MTPP-10 web site.
8. Here are some relevant files.
Author instructions - http://grid.chu.edu.tw/LNCS/typeinst.pdf
Copyright Form - http://grid.chu.edu.tw/LNCS/copyrightlncs.pdf